Search by tag «outlook web access»Entries found: 1
After transitioning from BPOS to Office 365, a shared calendar that I had created vanished from my copy of Outlook but was still available to everyone who had been invited to the calendar. This posed a bit of a challenge, because as the owner of the calendar I could not be invited to the calendar - no one could invite other users to the calendar. The solution was very, very simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Log in to your Office 365 account.
- Click 'Outlook' at the top of the screen.
- On the left-hand side, click 'Calendar'.
- Right-click on the calendar you want access to again (look, it's still here!) and select 'Share' then 'Share This Calendar...'.
- Enter your own email address and change the share permission to 'All information with permission to add, edit, and delete', then hit 'Send' at the top.
- Open up the Outlook desktop application, then accept your own sharing invitation.
- Your shared calendar will now be available in the 'Calendar' section of Outlook.
- All done!