Why do Unit Managers Love TaskLight?
- Managers and directors can rest easy with the knowledge that information is safe, secure and traceable. All employees are issued with a unique username and password, which enables you to see who created and edited any forms, allowing for a new level of accountability
- TaskLight allows managers to track the progress of the young people in their service - taking an overview of daily logs, accident reports, incident reports, referral forms, visit reports and risk assessments
- Improve the quality of reports by easily providing feedback to your staff team
- New team members can be quickly inducted into daily recording processes, which are all laid out in a user-friendly and easy-to-use manner
- Cross-reference reports: Did an incident involve an accident? Quickly click from one to the other with ease.
- Share the latest news with your team in one place
- Check your organisation's policies and procedures with ease
- Your team will always have the most up-to-date forms and information
- And many more reasons...
TaskLight - New Referral Form
TaskLight - New Accident Report
TaskLight - View all the reports for young people
TaskLight - See Shared Documents and Discussions
TaskLight - Track who creates and edits forms
TaskLight - Family & Next of Kin - Find and track information
TaskLight - Ensure procedures are followed in accidents and other situations
TaskLight - Accident Report Form - Easily Review if things need to be worked on